- Responsible for overall management of Business Unit with sustained growth, profitability, and consistent achievement of Business targets through Indian and overseas operations
- Responsible and accountable for strategic business plan development and implementation in line with Company’s Business objectives.
- Manages the Business with cost efficient construction and timely commissioning of projects as per specified quality and safety parameters
- Managing expenditure and revenue and tracking of progress/cash flows of the projects and business and increasing the bottom-line YoY.
- Ensures Growth of business and looking for diversification and other strategies, including adoption of global best practices in the industry (top line & bottom-line responsibility)
- Forecasting & Planning for resource requirement (manpower, materials & funds)
- Ensures compliance with relevant Government/ statutory regulations and directives
- Manages relations with external agencies and external environment
- Managing the business plans in consonance with the changes in the Govt. policies/ environment
- Acquisition / Development of Technologies and Competency Building, Strategic Tie-ups for Technology and Price advantage; Risk analysis & Risk Mitigation in both Project acquisition and Delivery stages
Key Skills & Attributes
- Strong Business & Execution Acumen of Power & Metals/ Steel EPC Projects
- Good knowledge of Financial Management & Contracts management
- Negotiation & Decision-making skills
- Openness to change
- Strong Communication Skills
- Composed, Mature and Agile
- Provide Leadership & Team Management
- Strong Growth & Customer Orientation
- Process Orientation
- High energy levels
- Creative & innovative thinking
- Problem Solving & conceptual skills
- Multi stakeholder management
- Ethical & Compliant
Qualification & Experience
- B. E / B. Tech
- Age 45 to 50 years’ (53 higher limit)
- Should have a proven leadership track record of leading Business. The individual should have the gravitas, stature, and maturity to motivate, provide direction and lead a high performing team.
- Implementing Global Best Practices in Execution & Control Mechanism.
- Strong Business & Execution Acumen of Power & Metals / Steel EPC projects
- Basic knowledge of Financial Management, Contracts Management, and IT.