- Implement sales plans and ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales numbers for regions and territories projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Identify and develop markets / regions both in terms or coverage and market share in line with organization strategy
- Experience in setting up and managing distributors
- Customer relations: build up a network in the inner wear industry and maintain relationships with players in the segment
- Market intelligence: continuous monitoring of current market situation and collection of high-quality information/data regarding customer developments, competition, market trends, pricing levels, etc.
- Closely monitor market sales and adjusts sales strategy to meet changing markets and competition
- Constantly working towards increasing distribution and market share
- Enable and deploy processes to recognize high performance, retain talent, develop functional capability in the team and promote cross-functional collaboration
- Identify marketing strategies and supporting Organization’s visibility, innovation capabilities and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth increase sales pipeline.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Multi-tasking, energetic, willing to travel, achieve set targets, building relationships, coaching, managing processes, analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Negotiation skills. Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Relationship Building
- Strategic: strong planning and executing skills.
- Team Management & Development: Strong people management exposure. Experience and aptitude for managing multi-location teams.
- Process & Innovation: Adhering to systems and processes, streamlining and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales function.
- Hands-on approach, Problem Solving
- Multi stakeholder management
- Ethical & Compliant
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate any discipline, MBA in Sales & Marketing would be preferred
- 15 years of sales experience with at least 3 years of experience managing sales force across all regions in India, should have exposure in handling distribution business preferably in innerwear category.
- Proven record in building & nurturing a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.