- Creation of business vertical with a clear view to enhance the revenue.
- Evaluating growth opportunities through M & A of dealers / manufacturers.
- Complete responsibility for alliances, sales, strategy, Revenue growth with defined profitability.
- Identify Develop and Implement Marketing strategy for the division to achieve market share and aggressively contributing to business growth of the organization – the ability to make the business into a standalone entity which is self-sustained with a scalable business model.
- Product portfolio to be developed and distributed irrespective of the origin of manufacturer.
- Building strong partners relationships for private label manufacturing under the organization brand.
- Strategic alliances with auto component manufacturers for their product portfolio to be distributed through the channel in their respective brands to increase their reach and availability.
- Add to the existing bandwidth of dealers across the country with focus on category B and C markets including working with multi product dealers.
- Focus on demand generation activities in the market to formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities as also collaborate with principals to launch joint market engagement programs.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establish distribution networks and develop distribution strategies.
- Coordinate and closely work with the sourcing and supply chain teams for constant identification of new products and building efficient cost structures.
- To proactively scan the markets and gather information about competitors, products, new technology etc. in the markets to look for opportunities and build business strategies around the same.
Qualification & Experience
- 45 – 50 years of age.
- Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive) with Management degree from tier 1 / tier 2 schools.
- 20 -25 years of experience with 5 years in a Business P&L role in a distribution organization with national exposure.