- Identify and implement new growth opportunities, focusing on Customer Relations, Business Development and Sales & Marketing by participating in the trade shows & other international events.
- Manage and nurture relationship with the key existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and provide tailored solutions.
- Project delivery in accordance with the agreed milestones, all while adhering to the allocated budget, exceptional quality standards, and meeting established timelines.
- Achieving Sales Volume & Revenue Goals
- Formulating strategies to identify unexplored markets/ customers/ segments for business expansion and diversification.
- Managing activities pertaining to negotiating deals (commercial) and documentation (contract/agreements).
- Leverage industry contacts and increase the organizations visibility & acceptance in the market.
- Partner with the internal key stakeholders across R&D & Marketing and co-ordinate with the Manufacturing Units & Supply Chain for seamless execution.
- Consistent evaluation of market conditions & trends and monitor competitor’s activity – products, pricing, marketing techniques.
- Identify gaps and drive business excellence programs/process improvement initiates to achieve sustainable business growth.
- Maintain high level of compliance in accordance with the organizational standard and policies.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proven leader with expertise in Business Development & Sales
- Techno commercial acumen
- Relationship building skills especially with global business partners & key customers.
- Abreast with competition, customers, industry & market trends
- Good communication and presentation skills, Customer Focus
- Humble, Mature with learning agility.
- High energy with result driven attitude
- Hands on with problem solving & conceptual skills.
- Process Driven, Ethical & Compliant
Qualification & Experience:
- Chemical Engineer or Bachelor’s/ MSc. / PhD in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering with MBA degree is a preferred choice
- 10-15 years of sales/ business development experience in the Agrochemicals, Speciality Chemical or Pharma API sector with demonstrated track record of Custom synthesis/ Custom Manufacturing/ CDMO experience.
- International Sales experience with exposure to handling the North America and Europe region is a must.
- Should have managed a business worth INR 150 to 300 Cr and have an aptitude to manage a larger portfolio.
- A willingness to travel extensively.