- Responsible for overall management of P&L, operations & global delivery of business with sustained growth, profitability, and consistent achievement of business targets.
- Provide overall leadership to the cross functional teams of 300+ personnel.
- This role will require a strong ability to develop and grow relationships with clients across geographies and cultures and take the lead in securing future growth opportunities in partnership with the HO Sales teams.
- Identify and implement innovative and unique strategies including focus on Digital solutions to support the growth and competitive advantage of the consultancy practice.
- Learn, assimilate and share the core organization values of respect for people, safety and Processes.
- The Incumbent will be expected to understand market trends and customer expectations.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Commercial & business acumen
- Focused on human values and safety element
- Focused on ethics and integrity.
- Creative & innovative thinking; problem solving & conceptual skills.
- Understanding of global & cross-cultural dynamics
Qualification & Experience
- B.E. / B.Tech., Management degree from reputed institution would be preferred.
- 20 – 25 years of work experience in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Metals and Minerals sectors